Local Sales Manager (WTMO)
Location: Orlando, Florida
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Responsible for leading the local sales efforts for Telemundo31 in Orlando, FL.Work with Sales leadership to formulate sales strategies and develop growth opportunities to increase station revenue and share.Manage Local Sales team on sales targets, pricing strategies and business development goals.Work with Sales Leader and National Sales Manager on inventory and pricing strategies to maximize revenue and meet or exceed budget.Strong comprehension of Telemundo Orlando's competitive strength and market conditions to generate premium value for our platforms.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or related field; or equivalent experience
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the television sales industry, as well as experience working with advertising agencies and direct clients.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Sales Manager.
• Strong computer skills with particular proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong agency/client relationships and excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of growing share.
• Strong leadership skills including verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit and Salesforce applications.
• Ability to set strategy and tactically articulate and execute sales strategy.
• Proven to be motivated and dynamic high energy professional with success in leading and managing a team of Account Executives.
• Proven success in selling Broadcast TV, digital, mobile and integrations.
• Working knowledge of political sales.
• Ability to utilize research tools and industry analytics preferred.
• Willing to work in Orlando, FL and regular travel.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.