Senior Human Resources Transformation Enablement Manager
- Full Time
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Transformation Enablement Manager to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
As a key member of the HR Transformation team, the Senior HR Transformation Enablement Manager will create and lead the implementation of a new and improved HR engagement experience for employees. This role will be a key resource to manage large-scale HR Transformation projects. The Senior HRT Enablement Manager will work with the Sr Director, HR Transformation, workstream sponsors and leaders, People Solutions leaders, IT, and Finance, to accomplish key transformation objectives impacting various parts of our business.
This role will require strong leadership to advise, lead, sequence and deliver large, cross-functional initiatives. The successful leader will be an ambidextrous leader who is adaptable, highly emotionally intelligent, and can bring an entrepreneurial spirit to the role while leveraging Cox Automotive’s considerable assets to best enable the People Solutions team to meet its potential.
- Design communication and change management plans to prepare, equip and support employees through change
- Partner with HR transformation leaders to understand the need for change and expected outcomes, and translate it into clearly articulated behavior change messages and goals
- Lead implementation of topic-specific communication and change campaigns throughout transformation
- Map the current employee experience to identify pain points and develop communication and educational plans to close the gap with the new HR experience
- Build on and within the Cox culture to reach employees where they are, providing the right information in the right way at the right time
- Capitalize on successful channels/media and identify new ways to engage internal stakeholder audiences from the C-Suite to managers to front line employees
- Create training and educational programs to enhance behavior change and acceptance
- Develop metrics, gauge successes and modify plans as needed
- Manage implementation team/resources to efficiently and effectively create change
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Sales, Marketing, Technology Systems, HR, Engineering or like discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- 7+ years direct experience in human resources, communications, change management, transformation or program management is preferred.
- Proven experience in the development, communication, implementation and management of a complex transformation initiative.
- Proven ability to resolve conflicts and/or neutralize organizational resistance to change.
- Ability to collaborate and partner with various subject-matter experts and other delivery teams (e.g., IT, ePMO) across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate productive meetings with excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proven complex problem-solving skills and demonstrated outcome delivery.
- Strong ability to build internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to lead conversations at senior levels with strong executive presence.
- Demonstrated ability to be successful within a fast pace, highly matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and partner with various SMEs across the Cox Automotive organization.
- Demonstrated direct and indirect leadership skills including the ability to inspire others to follow.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and adapt strategy and approach based on changing business conditions.
- Expert level experience in negotiation, collaboration, influencing, and working in a matrixed environment. High degree of self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
Proficient with business productivity (e.g., MS Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint) and project management tools.
- 25% travel requirement.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes in order to meet business requirements.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.