Assistant Production Editor
- Full Time
North America's leading publisher of puzzle magazines, books, and electronic content seeks a detail and deadline-oriented candidate for position assembling, proofreading, and editing puzzles and word games. Individual must be extremely organized and able to manage multiple priorities in various stages of production. Love of puzzles a plus.
- Prepare and follow content through all stages of production
- Assemble puzzle magazines, books, and electronic material
- Edit to in-house specifications/Chicago Manual of Style
- Adhere to multiple production schedules and deadlines
- Liaise with colleagues in typesetting, marketing, production, IT, and proofreading departments
Penny Publications is a family-owned company with a warm friendly work environment. The company offers excellent benefits including health, dental, and life insurance as well as a 401k plan and many other voluntary benefits, including flex scheduling. Our Norwalk office is located close to 1-95 and one block from the MetroNorth train station in East Norwalk.
If interested, please send cover letter with resume and salary requirements. Resumes without a cover letter will not accepted.