Marketing / PR Manager
- Full Time
Position: Marketing / PR Manager
Location: Westport Kansas City, MO
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Ready to interview
Rate: Up to $80,000 DOE
Our architectural client is looking for a Marketing / PR Manager to join their team full time as a direct hire!
The Marketing / PR Manager will be responsible for coordinating the external communications across five offices and:
- Writing stories on projects for a variety of channels such as the company website, blogs, social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo), newsletters, press releases and more!
- Executing public relations campaigns by developing media relationships, pitching story ideas, managing inbound inquires, etc.
- Managing the blog, including generating story ideas, engaging contributors and maintaining an editorial calendar
Candidates being considered for the Marketing / PR Manager role have previous experience with:
- managing relationships with PR outlets
- writing blogs and coming up with social / digital content
- managing social media channels
- Adobe Creative Suite
BENEFITS: vacation time, sick time, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and employee stock options.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.