Lead Vehicle Photographer I
- Full Time
Manheim is now hiring in Dallas!
On Site Hiring Event:
Thursday, August 22, 2019 ● 10AM –2PM
5333 W Kiest Blvd, Dallas TX
Walk-ins welcome! Meet with Hiring Managers and
learn about opportunities within Manheim! Can’t make the
event? Apply online now!
- Verify the quality and accuracy of each image
- Ensure production is met
- Capture and process electronic images of vehicles when needed
- Upload all pictures associated with electronic condition reports (ECR)
- Re-image or request re-imaging of any substandard images
- Process/verify vehicles through the Photo Booth following available standard operating procedures (SOPs) if location is so equipped
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such
- Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1 year of leadership experience required
- 1 year of experience in photography preferred
- Valid driver's license required
- Ability to be organized and manage time accordingly
- Ability to push production and meet quotas
- Experience in digital and computer processing a plus
- Basic computer software skills are preferred
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to work outdoors in the elements 100% of the time
- Ability to perform repetitive motion tasks, manual dexterity
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.