Senior Account Manager
- Full Time
Position: Senior Account Manager
Location: Downtown Kansas City
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $65,000
Our client is a leading agency in KC working with national brands and is growing! They need a Senior Account Manager to join their team full time.
The Senior Account Manager will act as a true consultant to clients, pushing them to make smart business decisions that drive their business forward. As an agency, they don't do average well and look for innovative, strategic ways to solve their client's problems.
As the Senior Account Manager, you will report to the Brand Director and work closely with creative teams to create long-term plans for success for your clients and their customers. Responsibilities include:
- working with Work with account directors to identify, manage and champion ideas and integrated projects
- contributing ideas in cross-functional team setting
- Exhibiting a thorough understanding of the clients' business and industry and anticipate problems/opportunities
To qualify for this position, the Senior Account Manager should have:
- 4+ years of agency experience preferred
- Excellent client communication and the ability to establish a connection with senior level client leadership
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Previous experience within the agricultural industry is a major bonus
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, problem-solving, business partner who is comfortable working on a national brand in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.