Production Assistant, Integrated Marketing for Multiplatform Site and App Production
Overview and Responsibilities
The Viacom Media Networks (VMN)Multiplatform Production team is seeking a freelance production assistant to work on Integrated Marketing and Events. He or she would coordinate Integrated Marketing sponsorships from inception to creation for top Viacom brands, including Comedy Central, MTV, BET, VH1, Paramount Network, CMT, TV Land and Logo.
- Assists in digital Integrated Marketing campaigns and live events from kick-off to execution.
- Builds and troubleshoots upcoming digital sponsored and events videos and site pages in live and testing environments, as well as schedules sponsored digital programming during live events in CMS.
- Assists in coordination of delivery and approval of all assets between VMN Editorial, brand Editorial, VMN Design, VMN Video and Integrated Marketing -- including but not limited to: animated and non-animated cobrand ads, advertorials, homepages and series page promotion, custom fixed media ad units, all sponsored site pages, all sponsored video playlists and clips, and cobranded series pages.
- Follows all internal and external Integrated Marketing Production workflows, including those for each brand’s Integrated Marketing department, Viacom Sales and VMN Multiplatform Production
- Initiates and conducts all coordination and troubleshooting of site and app ad trafficking between Sales, Integrated Marketing, VMN Multiplatform Production and MNE Traffic
- Maintains list of existing Integrated Marketing campaigns per brand.
- Maintains flexible schedule to work nights, weekends and holidays when needed for live events and Integrated Marketing campaigns.
- 1 year site or app production experience
- College degree
- Must be proficient in site production and the function of a CMS.
- Adept with Microsoft Office, Google doc suite. JIRA project management system experience a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, excellent written communications, and a great attitude is necessary.
- Knowledge of Integrated Marketing best practices and live events a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities. We work in a very fast-paced environment, so exceptional and timely client and stakeholder service is a must.
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Off-hour, night and weekend availability to cover for events and sponsorships.
- Ideal candidate will possess initiative, and he or she will be diplomatic and flexible under all circumstances.