- Full Time
Are you Masterclassing’s next Event Manager? We will be accepting applications and interviewing over the next few weeks. So, apply today!
We are looking for a professional, detail-oriented, and capable self-starter to join our Event Logistics team.
Who is Masterclassing? We are a fast-growing global events business that is launching corporate HR and sustainability events, alongside the existing 150 digital marketing events that we host annually around the world. Our events bring together experts from marketing, HR and sustainability providers with B2C leaders through a series of highly regarded, half-day events. Masterclassing events take place in 15+ North American cities, as well as in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific.
What will you do? As a Masterclassing Event Manager, you will:
- Join a team of US and UK-based event professionals.
- Manage up to 30 events annually in North America.
- Serve as point of contact for delegates, expert speakers, and venues as you manage all event logistics for your events.
- Source and liaise with keynote speakers from top brands.
- Conduct clear, accurate, detail-oriented, and timely record keeping.
- Attend Masterclassing events in 15+ cities in the US and Canada.
- Utilize excellent written communication skills with colleagues and external clients.
Are you ready to join our tight-knit team? Are you highly motivated, eager to hit the ground running, a world-class multitasker, and itching to travel the country while enjoying the responsibility of managing your own dedicated events? Then submit your cover letter and CV to the link provided.