Senior Account Executive
- Full Time
A well-established, evolving, NY-based global, boutique PR agency (RLM) is seeking a Sr. A/E for their New Categories & Emerging Industries division. This would include “mid tech” (consumer/B2B), healthtech, adtech, fintech, digital media/nascent platforms/podcasting, education, and big cannabis/CBD.
Working with strong retainer clients who are adding real value to the world, this position offers the chance to help grow a different kind of company in a host of new manners. RLM is an integrated agency focusing on traditional, brand-positioning, digital, social media, influencer and content marketing, creating/managing partnerships, driving brand awareness, IR, and best-in-class crisis communications within a team-oriented collegial agency environment that cares about work/life balance and employee development.
Sr. A/Es must have:
1. A minimum of 5 years of experience B2B/B2C public relations within an agency environment.
2. Highly proactive media engagement and storyline development experience.
3. An understanding and appreciation of influencer marketing and trend spotting.
4. Ability to write press releases, short-form content for pitching media/influencers, proposals, fact sheets, backgrounders, bios, Q&As, et al.
5. Experience generating and editing award and/or speaking engagement submissions is a plus.
6. Client relationship skills including preparing reports, counseling, effectively managing client calls.
7. Bachelor’s degree or more.
1. Competitive salary: $70K – 97K, depending on experience and attitude.
2. Annual merit and spot bonuses.
3. Promotion opportunities.
4. Generous vacation policy (including office closing between Christmas and New Years).
5. Year-round summer Fridays.
6. 100% education reimbursement.
7. Commuter benefits.
8. Health coverage.
9. Regular team building/development training and team outings,
You must - please - send us a cover letter. Writing samples are helpful.