Sr. Analyst, Programmatic Data and Yield
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Monitors and communicates supply and demand trends that impact NBCU programmatic ecosystemAct as go to person for high level programmatic reporting within digital sales organizationWork closely with sales and planning team members to ensure the success of programmatic deals, and troubleshoot when issues ariseMaintain exhaustive reporting of delivery and bid metrics across all SSPs. Disseminate findings in a clear, concise manner by developing reports and dashboards to clarify results at scaleDesign and implement live market tests to increase yield across the open marketplaceMonitor and identify yield opportunities across private exchange
NBCU Audience Studio Digital Programmatic has an immediate need for a Senior Analyst. The Senior Analyst will work as a part of a very lean team supporting programmatic sales and planning, monitoring trends in the marketplace, and analyzing a vast array of supply, demand, and delivery metrics.
• BA/BS degree from top undergraduate institution
• Minimum 1+ years professional experience at a leading investment bank, management consulting firm, media company, or corporate strategy/development group of a Fortune 500 company
• Superior quantitative skills, including strong facility with Microsoft Excel.
• Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to frame and communicate complex concepts and analyses in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Proven organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with tight deadlines
• Ability to think creatively and strategically while handling difficult and complex issues in a professional setting
• Strong interpersonal skills
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.