Digital Creative Specialist, AJC
- Full Time
- Produce and execute high quality marketing/advertising campaigns and collateral materials that interpret clients’ needs and deliver results. All jobs - from ad-hoc requests to integrated, multi-media campaigns- would all demonstrate best-in-class digital design expertise.
- Demonstrate an expert knowledge of rich media, typography and layout appropriate for each digital environment and campaign objective.
- Display technical design proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite, html, Flash, etc. to design concepts in all digital environments
- Demonstrate proficiency in troubleshooting digital and rich media ads
- Ensure all materials meet specifications for proper flighting, tracking, loading on various platforms, browsers, etc.
- Actively manage daily and weekly dashboards to ensure that all milestones and deadlines are met and to manage multiple priorities including unscheduled and rush jobs.
- Attention to detail and focus. All creative projects and assets will be developed on target and align with the creative brief and within the parameters of the strategy.
- Proactively engage clients, the creative director and key stakeholders from start of assignment to ensure alignment (understanding needs) through development (incorporating other’s ideas to make the work stronger) to completion (final sign offs).
- Actively collaborate with creative team colleagues and share tips, tools and best practices as it relates to all areas of digital creative (email, html, Flash/rich media, etc.) to help raise the bar for creative expertise and production efficiency of these assets. Proactively identify best practices by other brands for continuous improvement.
- Actively participate in post-mortems quarterly reviews with key stakeholders from marketing and audience. Scope of review will include an evaluation of the design quality, accuracy, timeliness as well as response metrics.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of AJC products and brand, engage in using these products on a regular basis & be able to clearly articulate the market position and campaign objectives in order to design more effective and compelling messaging.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred.
- 3 -5 years’ experience in digital creative or production area within an agency, media organization, sales organization or marketing communications department.
- Proficiency and experience in Adobe Creative suite, including Adobe Animate, HTML5, Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint programs. Video editing proficiency a plus.
- Experience with ad trafficking systems and digital software from Clipcentric and Celtra for rich media and digital platforms a plus.
- Strong written and verbal skills a must.
- Solid business acumen combined with proven ability for creative thinking.
- Excellent process and organizational skills to prioritize, multi-task and focus in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.