Business Intelligence Analyst, Digital - AJC
3 days left
- Full Time
- Proactively and independently use data and business knowledge to find new ways to answer key business questions and understand how to drive revenue and improved customer experiences across our print, web, and mobile products. Develop advanced analytical strategies to solve business problems and delivery them with minimal supervision. This involves understanding the business problem, identifying relevant data, gathering and summarizing data meaningfully and applying appropriate statistical analysis to identify causal relationships and predict future outcomes. Deliverables must be high-quality with strong attention to detail.
- Act as a consultant with business stakeholders to help them understand what metrics and analysis will offer the insights they want as well as offer thought leadership about the direction of our business. We seek to maintain a tight alignment between analytics and business issues as well as to communicate insights and analysis results.
- Develop and maintain meaningful reporting, dashboards and data processes to help drive strategic execution and identify opportunities.
- Collaborate with other analysts to document, develop and create shared analytics resources.
- 2-4 years of analytics experience (education will be considered) working with Google Analytics or Site Catalyst and related data sources
- Demonstrated ability to query large datasets using SQL
- Experience using Tableau, Power BI, Amazon QuickSight, other data visualization tools
- Cloud environment experience a plus – AWS, Google Cloud Platform (emphasis on Big Query)
- Media industry experience a plus
- Strong innate desire and curiosity to learn new software, skills, business concepts and application
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with creative and analytical thinking – knowledge of how to ask and answer questions with data
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.