Sr. Paid Media Associate
- Full Time
Join a growing team that has shaped the digital marketing efforts of high-profile clients such as the NFL, U.S. Census Bureau, American Cancer Society, and U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Reingold is hiring an experienced (6+ years) paid media manager to join our social impact communications firm, located in Alexandria, Virginia. This position will help lead and execute integrated marketing campaigns alongside specialists in digital marketing, analytics, user experience, and web design and development.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Understand client goals and translate them into paid media strategies.
- Perform landscape and competitive analyses, audience research, and other market research.
- Develop comprehensive digital media plans and budgets to support campaign goals.
- Create and manage paid media campaigns across a variety of channels (search, social, display).
- Work with vendors to place, manage, and report on media content.
- Lead and mentor junior paid media staff.
- Analyze and report on paid media campaign data and performance.
- Present paid media plans and performance data (internal and external).
- Work with the analytics team to define and implement measurement and tracking tools.
This position requires the following qualifications and skills:
- At least 6 years of experience setting up, running, and managing paid media campaigns
- Proficiency with Google Ads and Analytics, Microsoft Excel, and social media advertising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (and we mean excellent)
- Versatility, intellect, and tact
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Reingold is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. No phone calls, please.