Digital Advertising & Marketing Director (Paid Media)
- Full Time
At Reingold, we don’t just collaborate, innovate, synergize, disrupt, and all the other buzzwords you read in typical job posts for digital communications agencies. We break stuff and rebuild it differently. We take risks. We dream big. That’s because we’re committed to delivering the very best to our impact-minded clients and their stakeholders — think the NFL, U.S. Census Bureau, American Cancer Society, and many others in health care, education, veterans affairs, and government.
Given that our campaigns sometimes reach every person in the country, we also are careful to hire only the very best people, which keeps our team smart, agile … and, OK we admit it, a little bit interesting.
That’s Where You Come In
Reingold is hiring an experienced (7+ years) digital marketing director to join our social impact communications firm. This position will help lead integrated marketing campaigns alongside specialists in digital marketing, analytics, user experience, and web design and development.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Understand client goals and translate them into effective digital advertising/marketing strategies
- Define KPIs, develop measurement strategies, and estimate impact and ROI
- Recommend and justify paid media plans and budgets
- Perform competitive online landscape analyses and other market research
- Define the technology and tools needed to support campaign implementation
- Oversee the development and execution of digital campaigns and content across channels
- Analyze data to optimize campaigns and make strategic adjustments
- Develop and report on campaign performance (internally and externally)
- Train and mentor junior digital paid media staff
This position requires the following qualifications and skills:
- At least 7 years of experience planning and running digital ad and marketing campaigns
- Strong proficiency in Google Ads and Analytics, social media advertising, and Excel
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Demonstrated strengths in paid media planning, content strategy, SEO, social media engagement, digital analytics, and campaign optimization
- High fluency in emerging technologies and trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (and we mean excellent)
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Bonus points for experience with CRM and marketing automation tools
Reingold is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. No phone calls, please.