Sr. Graphic Designer
- Full Time
“Once upon a time, there was a _(noun)_ called _(your name)_, who dreamt of using their magical power to _(verb)_ to improve the world. After _(number)_ years of hard work and _(adjective)_ ideas, they achieved a kind of _(end state)_ beyond anyone’s imagination.”
We admit it. We’re addicted to storytelling. But unlike some other firms, Reingold leaves space for our creative team members to fill in blanks with their own perspective — all to benefit good causes in health care, education, veterans affairs, and more. Now if only our magic powers could make deadlines disappear …
If your hero story involves using your creative superpowers for the forces of good, our team of passionate, zany, and overly caffeinated designers is eager to connect with you.
About the Role:
Reingold is hiring a senior-level (6+ years) graphic designer to join our growing team of communications strategists and creative specialists. In this role, you will translate requests from our nonprofit, government, and business clients into compelling visual narratives that drive audience action online and elsewhere.
Here’s what you can expect to do in your day to day:
- Develop creative concepts that drive action and help bring important causes to life.
- Distill research and background into empathy-driven, meaningful design executions.
- Apply and build your technical creative expertise and your design thinking skills to support effective user experience and branding.
- Work with your digital advertiser colleagues to develop effective online campaigns.
- Lead project teams and supervise 1–2 junior creatives.
- Pitch or present design concepts to internal teams and clients.
- Prepare production files for digital and print media.
- Use active listening to incorporate feedback and manage concept revisions.
- Collaborate with just about everyone, including social media, video, web, and marketing staff, to develop integrated approaches.
This role is a good fit for someone with the following qualifications and skills:
- At least 6 years of graphic design experience with branding and digital marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to execute quickly on short-form animations for digital ads
- Diverse portfolio of digital and print design work that showcases skill in typography, layout, and iterating on a theme
- Experience in managing various teams and workstreams
- Excellence with using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Acrobat)
- Passion for staying on top of the latest trends and best practices in the field
- Innate tendencies to solve problems creatively, take initiative, and spread positivity
- Strong quality control (QC) skills with a brain for big ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (and we mean excellent)
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in the field
Note: Please add a link, or attach any work samples/collections from your portfolio that demonstrate your skills.
Reingold is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.