Social Media Coordinator
- Full Time
Wine Enthusiast Companies is looking for a highly organized, solutions-based social media coordinator with a keen eye for quality and in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms. This person should be a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to the social media space and be able to drive performance through post writing and scheduling, creative development, big picture strategy and campaign planning for across branches including eCommerce, editorial, events and paid social.
- Writing/editing social media posts across branches including eCommerce, editorial and paid social across WE owned platforms (Including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Houzz, YouTube and TripAdvisor)
- Manage content schedule and creative direction for eCommerce products, sales and partnerships for various social media platforms
- Collaborate with creative and editorial to ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Ability to track, run reports and analyze data for performance and opportunities via Google Analytics, social listening/monitoring tools and native platform insights
- Paid Social – Execute setup and manage daily pacing and real-time optimization of live Facebook and Instagram Ad campaigns and budget
- Utilize Facebook and Instagram in-app shop features to increase eCommerce sales
- Respond to customer questions and concerns via social media direct messages, comments and e-mail inquiries
- Communication outreach and assets for WE features and media programs
- Attend and post from industry and company events on WE social accounts in real-time
- Position reports to the Social Media Manager
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Graphic Design, or equivalent work experience
- Creative, data-driven, entrepreneurial, collaborative and have a desire to see measured results
- Experience in multi-media content creation
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite programs and photo/video editing skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Comfortable with fast-paced working environments and tight deadlines
- Tapped into social media trends and unique platform capabilities and tools
- Knowledge of analytics, tracking and social media monitoring tools including Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Experience with video production and/or live streaming production a plus
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
The successful candidate will be working at our Valhalla headquarters in Westchester County New York.
Along with a great group of co-workers and a beautiful location we offer a competitive compensation package which includes a 37.5 hour work week, paid vacation, personal and sick time, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits, 401k with matching, employee discounts, shuttle service to and from White Plains train station, an on-site gym with free fitness classes, a cafeteria, covered parking and the opportunity to enhance your wine knowledge by participating in our wine tasting classes.
If this position interests you and your skills meet the requirements please respond with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reaching out to those candidates who best match or current needs.
Please no phone calls or third parties. Wine Enthusiast Companies is proud to be an EOE