- Full Time
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for increasing awareness of, driving traffic to, and adding value to the JCC and its offerings by translating program goals into effective marketing communications. The position oversees marketing relating to the JCC's comprehensive focus on age cohorts from infants and young children though senior citizens. As part of an organization focused on providing meaningful experiences for a span of life cycles, this position will be key to reaching those populations.
- Develop seasonal program marketing strategy, including detailed advertising plans and timelines for program areas/accounts in collaboration with program directors.
- Work closely with center heads and other marketers to support, publicize, and facilitate special projects, ongoing classes, and events.
- Manage budgets and closely track expenditures on accounts.
- Oversee development of internal and external print and electronic marketing materials'including mailings, posters, and flyers; as well as print, radio, and digital advertising (email, web, Google Adwords)
- Work in close collaboration with internal design team and freelance designers
- Oversee website content for program accounts
- Track and analyze effectiveness of marketing strategies via Google Analytics and other metrics.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Meticulously organized
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others, both in the marketing department and other areas of the JCC
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to write creative and effective marketing copy under deadline
- Sales acumen
- Fiscally minded, able to manage and maintain multiple budgets
- Ability to analyze/interpret data from campaign results to set (and reset) priorities, and pivoting on strategy as needed
- Creative marketing instinct, with a critical and discerning eye towards messaging and design
- Sense of humor essential
- Out-of-the-box thinker and doer
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum one to two years' post-collegiate experience specifically in marketing/ communications account management at a nonprofit and/or in-house at a company or agency environment
- Experience with community-based organizations a plus but not essential.
PREFERRED START DATE:
August 15, with possible paid "prep" days in advance.
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Hiring Manager at email@example.com
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.