Ad Operations Manager
- Full Time
Position: Ad Operations Manager
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: 3 Months
Rate: Up to $40/hr
Our tech client is seeking a Ad Operations Manager to assist their team, onsite in SF, 40 hours a week.
The Ad Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Set up and execution of ad campaigns across multiple platforms (ie: Google, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Manage ads across several mediums, ensure ads are accurately tagged, campaigns are launched on time, and campaigns/tags are QA'd and monitored
- Setting up tracking mechanisms, UTM tracking all the way through CRM to Salesforce
- Produce weekly reports outlining campaign performance and update/refine monthly performance dashboards
- Manage a cadence of reporting, monitor program performance and identify areas for improvement
- Design and implement best practices for ad measurement and tracking, including initial setup and systems design
The ideal Ad Operations Manager has:
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years experience in digital ad operations, maintaining ads/traffic including ad ops and ad analytics
- Strong knowledge of system tools and how they connect (ie: Google Ads, Google Analytics, FB Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Google Data Studio)
- Experience with marketing automation, Pardot preferred, but ok with Marketo, Eloqua or Hubspot
- Prior industry experience in online advertising for agency or advertiser and/or B2B tech industry experience preferred!
and optimization recommendations
- Agriculture experience a plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.