vAuto Performance Manager
- Full Time
As the vAuto Performance Manager, you will be responsible for client retention, harvesting additional accounts, and upselling the vAuto suite of products. The vAuto Performance Manager must have a strong focus and experience in retail automotive management. To be successful in the role of vAuto Performance Manager, one must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced agile environment, handle a high account load, and be willing to travel on a regular basis.
Technology we use:
- Customer Relationship Management Systems, MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Working REMOTELY, effectively manage the progress and results of accounts assigned, while engaging in high-profile activity across strategic client groups
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers and all users at all levels from Dealer/Owner/Decision Maker on down
- Work with 80-110 accounts, as well as ‘at risk’ clients and determine the proper action plan
- Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations, goals, and objectives in order to achieve results
- Generate additional revenue by harvesting existing accounts for additional stores and products, while continually working on turning around cancelled accounts
- Determine needs for additional resources in order to maintain continued success with all clients
- Assist in generating high client attendance to product workshops
- Actively participate in product development/enhancement review sessions to continue in development as a vAuto ‘knowledge master’
- Travel to clients, allowing for maximum time with all clients and maximum client reach
vAuto, Inc. is an industry leading innovator and provider of automotive software solutions. Since the company was founded in 2005, vAuto has launched several first-in industry innovations, including its current suite of solutions that deliver a better way to price, appraise and stock pre-owned vehicles. We are a fast-moving technology company specializing in web & mobile application solutions for the Automotive Industry.Qualifications:
- 7+ years of recent retail automotive management experience in the capacity of General Manager, General Sales Manager, Used Car Manager, or Preowned Director
- Experience directly managing preowned operations.
- Strong proficiency in Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Must demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests with a constant sense of urgency
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- Willingness to mentor new and junior Performance Managers
- Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across entire Performance Manager Team
- Improved work life balance – get your weekends back
- Collaboration – ongoing support from peers and vAuto leadership
- Deeply discounted health insurance coverage (compared to dealer rates)
- Matching 401k
- Flexible PTO policy
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.