Client Service Rep II
- Full Time
Dealertrack is currently looking for a Client Service Representative II to join our team in Sacramento, CA.
The Client Service Representative is responsible for managing the transactions that support client needs as well as providing quality and efficient customer service to clients by responding to all customer inquiries regarding services, processes, reports, complaints, and lien placement. Dealertrack's teams are comprised of versatile, hardworking, and creative thinkers with diverse skill sets who can adapt to the rapid changes in the automotive and technology industries. Our professionals are committed to changing the way people shop for and purchase vehicles through our connected digital software solutions.
- Ensuring contractual obligations are met for each client
- Originate loan and title documents for automotive lending transactions in assigned DMV jurisdictions. Documents lead to the origination of, but are not limited to, lien placement, duplicate title, registration, plates, and tags
- Respond to client, consumer, or seller inquiries on vehicle titling and registration processes for lenders
- Evaluation of process and procedures
- Client record management and verifying collateral packets are complete for securing new liens and registration and to take appropriate actions as necessary
- Meaningful and successful interactions with prior lenders, dealers, tag agents, and DMVs to ensure successful completion of transactions
- Company proprietary software systems are utilized for research and data entry
- Qualifications:What we look for (preferred):
- 2+ years of DMV, lender or dealership state title experience, preferred.
- Phone skills – Ability to handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls.
- Customer Service skills - Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Detail Orientation/Problem Solving – Pays close attention to detail and possesses good organizational skills. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Verbal and Written Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings. Ability to write clearly and effectively present ideas and to document activities; to read and interpret written information
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality
- Microsoft Office and Windows 7 – Standard working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as Windows 7
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.