Senior Manager, Social and Copywriters
- Full Time
Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Senior Manager, Social and Copywriters to join our team in Burlington, Vermont.
Dealer.com’s teams are made up of tech-savvy and adaptable thinkers with diverse skill sets who help drive our success. Our professionals are committed to changing the way people shop for and purchase vehicles through our top-of-the-line, innovative digital marketing software solutions.
The Sr. Manager, Social and Copywriters will manage and build a team focused on operational efficiencies while ensuring all Social and Copywriters initiatives are supported and executed upon successfully. The Sr. Manager, Social and Copywriters will be a key stakeholder in collaborating with clients and internal teams in order to develop, build and support Dealer.com on and off-platform opportunities inclusive of new products and systems. The Sr. Manager, Social and Copywriters will work to achieve operational excellence resulting in increased customer sales, retention and overall team efficiencies.
- Supervise a team of managers and supervisors, while being responsible for job-specific training, mentoring and evaluation.
- Work as a primary liaison within Dealer.com to represent the interests of Social and Copywriting throughout the internal organization for new products and internal systems.
- Continuously strive to develop business best practices to maximize efficiencies and project / program workflow.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage fast-paced workload and add value to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job and who can work effectively across departments.
- Exercises good judgment and is able to rapidly respond to changing priorities, goals, and circumstances.
- In conjunction with other managers and Associate Vice President of Managed Services, participate in actions and decisions related to hiring, firing, compensation, and resource allocation.
- Mediate escalated issues involving internal and external customers and ensure team members demonstrate a commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Create (greater) clarity and consistency within the department with respect to process and implement models for work performance that balance efficiency with quality.
- Stay abreast of new developments and changes in Social marketing; proactively share best practices, trends, tips with team.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, English, business, IT or a related field(s) is required. Advanced degree is preferred.
- Generally 10 years of experience with at least 3 years’ experience in a management/leadership role.
- Minimum of 5 years in a client-facing role is required.
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes in order to meet business requirements.
Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, provides market leading digital solutions for automotive retail including connected advertising, websites, and managed services. Through innovation and collaboration, our professionals develop state-of-the-art workflow solutions to automotive retail challenges.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.