Digital Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Maryland Heights
Status: Temp to Hire
Estimated Duration: Temp to Hire
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up $30/hour; Up to $62,000/year
Our client has a HOT need for a Digital Marketing Specialist with a passion and knowledge for digital with 3-5 years of experience for an onsite, 4 month temp to hire position on a fast growing digital team.
The Digital Marketing Specialist must have experience implementing digital advertising campaigns (paid search, social, display & retargeting).
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop and launch automated digital campaigns using Hubspot & leveraging cross-channel campaigns to effectively drive and nurture customers and prospects through the lifecycle
- Have writing skills and/or experience creating/directing the creation of marketing content needed to execute effective, cross-channel programs and measure content's effectiveness in driving desired results
- Maintain all campaign content and assets used for automated campaigns for copy, graphics/imagery, videos, documents, email/landing page templates, creative mockups, artwork files, etc.
- Provide strategic insight and guidance on digital advertising and social media programs
Digital Marketing Specialist Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field OR equivalent, relevant work experience
- Must have hands-on experience in HubSpot and with marketing automation/email marketing platforms.
- Google Analytics to track/monitor digital campaigns in real-time
- Experience with web content management systems, WordPress a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.