Media & Campaign Manager
- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
As an essential member of the Altice Business Acquisition Team, the B2B Media & Acquisition Campaign Manager is responsible for driving significant revenue growth through the management of key media channels such as TV, Radio, OOH and other direct acquisition channels for our National and Local campaigns across our different business brands (Optimum Business, Suddenlink Business, and Altice Business FKA Lightpath).
As B2B Media & Acquisition Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for managing and scaling cost-effective media plans to achieve revenue growth, grow the subscriber base and improve brand health metrics. You will help use analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals. The ideal candidate will know how to build and scale marketing campaigns across a complex and evolving media environment; and has demonstrated experience working at or managing an agency to achieve positive results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- End to end ownership of traditional (TV, Radio, OOH, Email, Direct Mail, Print, etc.) and integrated channel management within our media mix
- Conducts weekly, quarterly and annual reporting, tracking campaign program performance and progress by channel, and spend to optimize and increase response
- Innovates marketing campaign strategies and manages a project plan/structure for test initiatives by reviewing ROI, target audiences, communication vehicles, and appropriate timing in partnership with Finance and Business Analytics teams
- Includes writing creative briefs, providing consolidated creative feedback, and requesting and consolidating legal feedback
- Manage creative asset requirements for your channels across internal and external partners
- Optimizes marketing campaigns to ensure optimal ROI and build a future for strong foundation for future customer-lifetime-value
- Partners back with other cross-functional marketing teams to ensure acquisition marketing campaigns are well-integrated into overall strategies for respective brand
- Partners with Altice Business Analytics team on performance metrics, and shares acquisition performance data with cross-functional stakeholders
- Manages campaign budgeting, forecasting, invoicing, reconciliations and partner authorizations
- Direct management of additional team members
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, or related field, focused on driving the development, execution, and analysis of omni-channel marketing programs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain budgets and timelines
- Positive attitude and ability to manage change
- Proven management skills and the ability to lead a successful team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights and tell a story from the data
- Strategic thinker with the ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative data to make data-driven decisions
- Organized, self-starter, strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with business partners
- Proactive with strong project and program management skills; able to multi-task and work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to think big picture and be a visionary/idea generator, leading program vision and planning while getting involved in the details of actual execution and management
- Experience in telecommunications a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.