- Full Time
Position: Presentation Specialist
Location: Broward County
Status: Part Time Freelance to start / possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing | ONSITE | PART TIME TO START (20/hr +/-) THEN CAN GO FULLTIME
Our National Corporate Client located in Broward is seeking a Presentation specialist to start immediately. Part time to start (20/hrs weekly +/-) with the potential to go Full-time!
- 3+ years experience building and designing custom PowerPoint Presentations within an agency or in-house creative department
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, and Google Slides is a prerequisite
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- STRONG portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise in layout design
- Will support marketing and sales team in the development of presentations and visual communication to provide layout of graphics, illustrations, copy, content, data, charts, and photography
- Collaborate with art department to assure branding, messaging, and design consistency
+ Create marketing assets including logos, print, graphics and marketing collateral, etc.
+ Participate in presentation brainstorming and improvement sessions
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- This is a part-time contract position with potential to lead to full-time
- ONSITE gym, cafeteria and other amenities for employees
- Named 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume and samples if applicable for consideration.
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.