Stockwave Sr. Performance Consultant
- Full Time
Working remotely, the Sr. Performance Consultant is responsible for the retention of all assigned vAuto Stockwave clients. This involves coaching all account users in directing best practices to support clients in the attainment of their vehicle purchase needs.
We are accepting applications nationwide
- Retain assigned client accounts in line with goals.
- Partner with client to coach/teach/train vehicle sourcing best practices.
- Build relationships with key users & decision maker.
- Where identified, partner with our Performance Managers on client engagements.
- Manage engagements across assigned client base in line with daily goals.
- Ensure effective set up and execution of key activities in the pre-launch process of new clients.
- Analyze client software utilization data to identify at risk scenarios and or other corrective actions.
- Proactively address at risk situations with client base.
- Schedule and manage calendar/client meeting invitations across client base.
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of all related product functionality.
- Effectively communicate product enhancements/changes as and when required.
- Harvest and upsell to current clients when and where applicable.
- ‘Wow’ clients with exceptional customer service and support.
We are accepting applicants from anywhere in the country including Chicago, Seattle, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Diego, Salt Lake City, Denver, Albuquerque, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Kansas City, Omaha, Minneapolis, Iowa City, Detroit, Indianapolis, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton, Toledo, Akron, Louisville, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Charlotte, Raleigh, Atlanta, Newark, Atlantic City, Tampa, Miami, Orlando, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson, New York City, Buffalo, Boston, Philadelphia, Hartford, Burlington, Manchester, Providence, Newport, Portland, Richmond, Charleston, Myrtle BeachQualifications:
- Must possess a minimum
of 5+ years retail automotive dealership experience including at least 2+ years in a senior role
- Minimum of 2+ years of
experience with responsibilities in sourcing and buying vehicles.
- Experience in working with software solutions advantageous.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Must have excellent telephone manner & verbal presentation skills.
- Experience in webinar communications advantageous.
- Occasional travel for in-store engagements.
- Experience with SalesForce CRM would be advantageous.
- Must be computer literate (including Excel, Outlook & Word).
- High School diploma/GED required
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.