Inclusion & Diversity Program Manager
- Full Time
The One Club for Creativity, the world's foremost nonprofit organization recognizing creative excellence in advertising and design, is seeking an Inclusion & Diversity Program Manager to oversee our global Inclusion & Diversity (ONE ID) programs.
The goal of the ONE ID department is to help diversify the creative marketing industries through education, outreach, and events. The ONE ID programs are positioned to facilitate the recruitment of diverse candidates and to give them the tools to find opportunities in creative fields, and help those who are already in the industry succeed.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Plan, organize and implement various diversity outreach efforts and strategies
- Plan and execute Creative Boot Camps in prime regions (travel required)
- Develop and deliver content for diversity and inclusion education programs that will drive culture change.
- Develop, monitor and maintain budgets
- Create monthly expense reports for the Diversity department
- Hire, train and educate support staff on ONE-ID event procedures.
- Drive attendance to ONE-ID events
- Work with the Marcom & PR departments to promote ONE ID events to the industry, press and participants.
- Use internal and external communications to build awareness and share results and business impact of ONE ID programs.
- Reach out to the community for volunteers and support
- Represent the ONE ID program by speaking at related events and on panels
- Monitor the effectiveness and results of the programs and plan adjustments, generate reports
- Work with the video department to capture and create content at ONE ID events.
- Build and maintain industry contacts, meet with key stakeholders
- Secure funding/sponsorship for various programs
- Manage support staff
• Bachelor’s degree
• Five or more years of experience in I&D programs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated project management experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to act independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated skills and capabilities to collaborate with all levels of leadership, including executives
• Strong computer skills, including strong knowledge of Excel
• Strong communications and public speaking skills
• Ability to travel up to 40% of the time and work flexible hours, including occasional nights and weekends.
Office hours are M-F 9:30am-6:00pm.
The One Club for Creativity (TOCC), producer of the prestigious One Show, ADC Annual Awards and Creative Week, is the world's foremost nonprofit organization recognizing creative excellence in advertising and design.
In addition to awards shows, TOCC programming includes Creative Boot Camps, Inclusion & Diversity programming, professional development, student events and gender equality initiatives in the US and abroad.
The One Club for Creativity offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and excellent benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.