Manager, Events and Brand Marketing
- Full Time
Braavo is looking for a creative and collaborative B2B brand marketer to focus on two core elements of our marketing efforts.
Events: We are actively organizing, participating in and sponsoring mobile and fintech industry events across the US and Europe, typically at a rate of 2-3 events per month. You’ll be responsible for the success of those events - according to metrics you’ll help to define - from conception through completion. The ability to multitask and prioritize are essential, as this role involves overseeing facilities as well as details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
Brand: The best event marketers have the unique combination of project management skills combined with the creativity, vision and attention to detail required for successful brand marketing. In this role, you will act as the Braavo brand gatekeeper, ensuring that the way we present ourselves to the market is consistent with our visual, written and verbal brand guidelines. You’ll be responsible for improving and updating our brand and image, working with teams on advertising, promotions, campaign marketing, social media, and digital or physical location where our brand is being represented. The role collaborates with all areas of the Braavo team (Product, Sales, Account Management) reporting to our Marketing Director and with a direct line to the co-founders.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement strategies and events for marketing that will grow Braavo’s brand recognition and reputation
- Analyze market trends as well as what those in the competitive set are doing from a branding perspective
- Create go-to market strategies to build brand loyalty
- Supervise marketing campaigns and events to ensure brand consistency across all platforms
- Estimate and establish cost guidelines, budgets, campaigns, and potential ROI
- Determine KPIs for ensuring the effectiveness of marketing content and events and optimizing for conversion and measure those KPIs on a quarterly and annual basis
- Attend networking events to build Braavo brand name recognition
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and strategies
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in event/brand marketing or related field; preferably in a B2B environment
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Exceptional management and organizational skills required to oversee facilities and manage all event details such as decor, entertainment, catering, transportation, logistics, invite lists, guests, promotional materials, etc.
- Exceptional people skills, especially in order to staff events as needed
- Enthusiasm regarding collaborative work within the marketing department and the company at large to promote and publicize events.
- Proactive approach to handling issues and troubleshooting any emerging problems on the event day.
- Follow-through and willingness to conduct pre-and post-event evaluations, reporting on the outcome
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Multi-tasker with the ability to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Problem solver who does their best work when presented with a challenge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adhere to a budget
- Knowledgeable in and deep experience with digital marketing, including CRM campaigns, online tracking tools, with an understanding of digital advertising metrics
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience
- Superior project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects
- Ambitious & energetic self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to meet hard deadlines
- Excited to get your hands dirty for a company and mission you believe in