Web Analytics Developer
- Full Time
This person will serve as an expert in website measurement, and influence the strategy to ensure we meet the technical advertising tracking needs of our clients. They will align on client measurement needs based on client KPIs & technical infrastructure of a client’s website to measure those KPI's; vet measurement plans for technical feasibility and provide successful implementation of necessary advertising tags. This includes but not limited to conversion pixels from Google Ads, Facebook, Google Campaign Manager Floodlights, and individual ad platforms, retargeting pixels and configuration of onsite conversion triggers. Upon implementation of strategic tracking plan elements (pixels & tags) this expert will serve as an ongoing thought leader to support critical problem solving, troubleshooting existing / prior implementations. We expect this person to contribute thought leadership to this fast growing team within CMGdigital, to help improve process efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• At least 4+ years of Web development experience, preferably in an agency setting or digital marketing environment
• Skillful at troubleshooting front end problems using tools like Google Developer tools, Firebug etc.
• Experience in CMS
• Experience implementing Analytics Solutions (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), experience of paid advertising and email marketing a plus
• Experience developing responsive sites and fully understand the concept of responsive design, mobile first, MVC
• Knowledge of database a plus
• Strong problem solving skills
• Willing to take the initiative to research and learn emerging technologies that may improve the quality, success, and performance of deliverables.
• Must have attention to detail, and a drive for perfection. Will be required to QA their own work and work with little oversight
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.