Social Media Manager
- Full Time
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required.
Salary: $75K-$90K Depending on experience
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly