VP, TV Ad Sales
- Full Time
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, hires, trains and manages advertising sales team.
- Develops and implements strategic plans and forecasts sales.
- Ensures effective control of sales results.
- Interfaces with executive staff and company management
- Establishes and maintains relationships with advertising agencies, key clients
- Guides preparation of sales activity reports for executive management.
- Represents company at trade and advertising association meetings.
- Meets with key clients, maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Develops new areas of revenue, such as content-based sponsorships and other programs
- College graduate
- Experience in national TV or cable network sales
- Management experience in advertising sales
- Strong negotiation skills
- Computer proficiency: knowledge of Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint a must
- Good writing and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Ability to work on multiple tasks effectively
Salary: $175K-$300K Depending on experience + performance bonus