Manager, Executive Visibility and Corporate Communications
- Full Time
The Manager, Executive Visibility and Corporate Communications is a key member of the global Corporate Communications team and is responsible for supporting and executing a broad range of communications and social media programs to support the CEO, other senior executives, and organizational and media relations objectives. This role collaborates with both peers and leaders across multiple functions and regions to support the development of compelling speeches, presentations and writings for the CEO and other senior executives that raise awareness of CFA Institute, its programs, and its mission among key external stakeholders.
This position is headquartered in New York and reports to the Director, Global Media Relations.
- Five to seven years in the communications field, preferably in the financial or professional services industries, with a proven track record in developing and managing external and internal communications programs and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., English, communications, marketing, journalism) or a combination on relevant education and experience.
- Strong writing, editorial, and presentation development skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong writing and editing skills and solid news judgment.
- Ability to transform complex ideas into accessible, reader-friendly communications.
- Previous experience of digital communication tools and social media.