Social Media Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Social Media Manager for Unicorn Innovations, LLC
The Social Media Manager is responsible for planning, executing, monitoring, and improving the social media activities of Unicorn Innovations. This position is for an in office role in downtown Orlando.
Unicorn Innovations is an online marketing firm that specializes in acquiring customers through paid traffic (or online advertising). We do so in three ways: by offering a done for you service (our consulting), by teaching our knowledge to business leaders and marketing professionals (our training) and by implementing our knowledge on our own projects and eCommerce stores.
We are seeking a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for social media to administer our company’s social media marketing, enhance our brand, increase our following, and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms.
Are you confident in your ability to develop and implement social media strategies designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company? Can you successfully collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns through blogs, email blasts, social media profiles, regular posts, and responding to followers?
- Serve as social media platform subject matter expert
- Promotion, engagement, content, and conversion strategies
- Develop and maintain brand awareness, appropriate personas and online reputation
- Creating HTML emails, including tracking and facilitating email sends as necessary
- Managing direct response marketing
- Build social media plans, develop content, and distribute via the most appropriate social media channels
- Edit images, videos, and creatives to be posted across social media
- Work cross functionally with in person and remote team members effectively and efficiently to grow customer base
- Work closely with channel partners and existing team members to identify campaign elements essential for success
- Create schedules and ensure timely execution of social media campaigns
- Provide advice on linking with social media to generate clickthroughs and other ways to leverage social media integration points
- Review engagement metrics and utilize data to optimize future campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or a related field
- At least three years of social media experience preferred
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to business objectives
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail required
- Creative eye for design and trends
- Ability to multi-task and learn new things rapidly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of proper tone, what is appropriate and what is of current interest
- Technical skills in social media platforms and tools
- Familiar with social media automation, social media marketing and best practices for multichannel marketing
- Proficient across social media channels while maintaining up to date knowledge of social media trends
- Experience analyzing campaigns and reporting on performance
Responsibilities and Qualifications listed above are not all inclusive. Additional duties may be required. We are looking for team players with the ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism within a casual work environment. This opening is for an in office position located in downtown Orlando.
If you have an interest in joining our herd, please submit a resume and cover letter. Don’t miss out - opportunities like this are almost as rare as - well, a unicorn!
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly