Offsite, Graphic Designer
- Full Time
Position: Offsite, Graphic Designer
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: As soon as candidate can start
Rate: up to $42 per hour DOE
Our real estate client is looking for a Graphic Designer to help out ongoing with internal projects!
This role is mostly offsite, may need to go onsite ~1x/quarter. This client is looking for a candidate who can work through the end of the year on a project-by-project basis.
This Graphic Designer will be:
- Working on internal projects for HR and the Operations team
- Working off existing templates and assets for flyers, digital banners, PowerPoint presentation
- Creating and editing projects within brand guidelines
Ideal Experience/Skills for the Graphic Designer:
- 2+ years of creating corporate designs
- PowerPoint, PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Portfolio must have examples that include emails and marcom material
- Strong communicator that can work cross functionally
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.