Videographer / Editor
- Full Time
Position: Videographer / Editor
Estimated Duration: Days
Starts: As early as end of next week
Rate: $50-$65/hr DOE
Our eco-friendly packaging client is looking for a Videographer to shoot and edit a series of eight marketing videos, capturing their manufacturing process and employee interviews.
The 8-hour shoot day will be onsite in Gilbert, but the editing can be done remotely.
The Videographer / Editor will be responsible for:
- Capturing video footage of the manufacturing process, employee interviews, and b-roll
- Interview lighting setup / takedown
- Editing the footage to create eight videos ranging from 1.5 - 3 minutes in length
The Videographer / Editor needs to have:
- 6+ years experience shooting and editing videos for paying clients
- Their own camera / audio equipment / steady-cam operation
- Experience editing B2B marketing videos with title card overlays
- Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Portfolio / demo reel
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.