- Full Time
Position: Packaging Designer
Estimated Duration: 6 Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $28-$32/hr; DOE
Our client is hiring a Packaging Designer to take on the workload of one of their private label clients.
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week, M-F.
A Mac workstation will be provided.
What you will be doing as a Packaging Designer:
- Work on packaging design for a large private label food and beverage client
- Partner with internal teams to create designs for a diverse portfolio of client products that effectively
promote the client brands and products to the target audience
- Confidently present creative concepts to the internal team as well as the clients
- Modify concepts based on feedback in a timely manner
What you need to know as a Packaging Designer:
- 3-5 years of packaging design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as experience with Mac OS software and network environments
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to quickly identify logical, efficient ways to create designs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible with the ability to work in a fast paced studio handling multiple tasks with tight deadlines
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.