Senior Vice President, Client Partnerships
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Suggest, support and deploy new ad products, strategic partnerships and monetization strategies
The Senior Vice President, Client Partnerships is part of the Client Partnerships group within the NBCU Ad Sales Organization. He/She will be responsible for ensuring NBCU is positioned to deliver on client business objectives and priorities by maximizing the power of the Comcast/NBCUniversal portfolio of assets. This role develops key relationships and builds value with clients and agencies at scale.
ResponsibilitiesPartner with sales leadership to advance a consultative selling strategy for the Comcast/NBCUniversal Portfolio of assetsDevelop a conceptual framework for the sales organization to approach advertisers at a strategic top-down level in order to demonstrate the breadth and power of the portfolio to address and move specific category and client KPI’sLead a center of excellence focused on subject matter expertise in the automotive and insurance categories to maximize revenue potential for the portfolio, as well as reassess how the sales organization goes to market in an evolving media landscapeApply emerging consumer data and analytics to create innovative media solutions with NBCU’s content and platformsApply a “Comms Planning” understanding, internally and externally, as to how Comcast/NBCU platforms and assets can turn a client’s brand positioning into a fully realized marketing and media investment at scaleDeep dive on business imperatives of major marketing/advertising categoriesDevelop strategic models to address client business challengesLead role in understanding broader media landscape on competitive positioningLead Client Partnership team to connect strategic solutions to portfolio-selling opportunitiesCreate and lead NBCU portfolio business development strategy and teamOversee target account business assessment, positioning and success metrics
• Minimum of 15 years of media industry experience with sales and marketing, client or agency background
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• Deep understanding of strategic approach to media plan development
• Proven broad knowledge of media landscape and competitive set
• Proven list of key client and agency relationships
• Experience on variety of categories and accounts
• Understanding of business drivers within various ad categories, and the ability to connect to media strategy and solutions
• Successful leadership experience, and demonstration of ability to work well across an organizational matrix
• Documented success building, managing, and retaining high-performance teams
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent executive-level presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills; management consulting experience preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.