Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Serve as the Project Manager/Account person for launch and ongoing video campaigns for show brands liaising with internal clients such as on-air, paid media, off-air, partnerships, social, and product marketingManage, support and track projects with internal producers and external vendors. Maintain communication with cross-departmental and outside contacts Pursue, distribute and traffic assets to various production entities needing materialsDevelop timelines for all projects and implement all job requisitions with the creative team, working directly with creative directors, writers, producers and graphicInitiate and attend all meetings, brainstorm sessions, and other internal and external conference calls related to your assigned campaignSupport to the Operations team with other internal initiatives for the company’s network and studio, coordinating with other departments as needed
The Project Manager serves within the Video Marketing/On-Air department and is responsible for managing and tracking the production and post-production of video materials used to market the brands and shows of NBC Entertainment on multiple platforms, including paid advertising, promotion, organic and paid social media and linear and digital distribution platforms (NBC app, VOD, Hulu, Roku, Apple TV, etc). The position reports into the Operations dept of NBC Entertainment Marketing & Digital.
• Minimum 5 years in Film or TV Entertainment experience in a similar field
• Minimum 3 years working in Video post-production, broadcast or digital
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Television preferred
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• A fast and fearless learner with a love of television
• Experience in asset trafficking processes
• Exceptional communication & diplomacy skills: verbal, written and interpersonal
• Strong project management, prioritization, organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Flexibility and an ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Ability to juggle many priorities while at the same time maintaining good attention to detail and a positive, collaborative attitude.
• Experience with various types of digital applications platforms and functionality preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.