The NBCU Digital Sales team is seeking a Digital Sales Planner. As a Digital Sales Planner, you will also be responsible for managing day-to-day partner relationships and account management work as you’ll be given a list of accounts for which you are solely responsible. You will be a member of the highly motivated Digital Ad Sales team at NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies, covering all digital brands across NBCU. Responsibilities: Team with Account Executive to understand agency/client goals and objectives and brainstorm solutionsAccountable for campaign results and providing clients with strategic and tactical guidance to achieve online marketing objectivesCombine data analytics and client feedback to configure, operate, and optimize campaigns to meet client objectivesWork with all internal departments (Ad Ops, Marketing, Management, Site Teams, etc.) on the development and implementation of client campaignsCreate media plans that meet customer needs and maximize revenue for the Sports Group and NBCUniversalWork closely with Planning Manager to tactically drive company-wide goals and improve operational sales processManage client relationships and deliver superior customer serviceHandle client services and ensuring all digital campaigns get live, including collection of assets and liaising with Ad Ops to ensure campaigns go live as expectedLead the monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues to internal team and client, when necessaryCommunicate campaign highlights and/or red flags to AE/Planning Manager to enable resolution with clientMonitor campaign to ensure delivery (running internal and 3rd party reporting) – assist with billingEnsure post-campaign research studies are properly coordinated, where applicableDeliver campaign recap to AEs and/or clients summarizing performanceCoordinate with Account Executives on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insights
• Bachelors degree required
• 2+ years of online experience in media planning or client service role
• Two years of project media related projects
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered (note job#: XXXXXX)
• Must be willing to work in New York City
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with broad range of internal and external clients
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Digital Media Industry experience preferred
• Well Organized and good attention to detail
• Strong computer skills especially in Excel, Power Point, and word
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ad Serving software and tracking knowledge a plus
• Strong analytical and creative skills.
• A strong ability to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment
• High energy and teamwork mentality a must
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.