Web Experience Planner
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Requisition ID: 15730
The Web Experience Planner will focus on creating engaging segmented campaigns across our various web sites. This work will focus on creating a better web experience tailored to our identified customer personas and from a variety of customer behaviors.
This position will be given lots of autonomy to be creative and innovate our marketing strategies based on analytics. Multivariant testing, messaging, personalization and extensive campaign planning will be your toolbox. You’ll coordinate with the inbound, PPC, social, web and marketing departments to create dynamic, interesting experiences for our users.
This person will also be responsible for curating content from across our sites to create interest-targeted pages designed to reach broad audiences.
- Monitor customer activity on our web sites and conceptualize marketing campaigns based on your findings.
- Identify usability bottlenecks and plan A/B tests to optimize the user experience.
- Report on campaign results regularly.
- Maintain schedules for banner ads and site personalization changes.
- Build personalized site experiences using our CDP (Customer Data Platform), Blueconic.
- Work with the Inbound team to build customized landing pages based on targeted campaign demographics.
- Curate content from across our sites for collection pages, organized by topic.
Education and Experience
The ideal candidate will have
- 2+ years’ experience in on-page web site marketing.
- A combination of experience and education in Web Marketing, Design, UX, or equivalent discipline.
- Experience with various analytics platforms such as: Google Analytics, Customer Data Platforms or Marketing Automation Software.
- Experience with analyzing consumer behavior.
- Project Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in working with large data sets
- Ability to work with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels and to communicate effectively, even with complex data
- Excellent research and analytical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Expertise in digital channels and marketing
- Might be in a stationary position for a considerable time (sitting and/or standing).
- The person in this position needs to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Must be able to collaborate with colleagues via face to face, conference calls, and online meetings.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (NASDAQ:HMHC) is a global learning company dedicated to changing people’s lives by fostering passionate, curious learners. As a leading provider of pre-K–12 education content, services, and cutting-edge technology solutions across a variety of media, HMH enables learning in a changing landscape. HMH is uniquely positioned to create engaging and effective educational content and experiences from early childhood to beyond the classroom. HMH serves more than 50 million students in over 150 countries worldwide, while its award-winning children's books, novels, non-fiction, and reference titles are enjoyed by readers throughout the world.
For more information, visit http://careers.hmhco.com
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
Nearest Major Market: Portsmouth
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Web Design, Online Marketing, Interactive Marketing, Creative, Publishing, Education, Marketing