5 days left
- Full Time
If you crave a work environment that thrives on creativity, agility and impact, we should talk. Manifest is currently seeking an Editor to write and edit online content that will deliver stories people want to talk about and share, and that ensure our clients’ goals are being met and exceeded. You will have the opportunity to play a valuable role in driving and crafting compelling content across channels and industries. This role is based in our Washington, D.C. studio.
- Create (and/or oversee production of) content assets, including articles, marketing collateral, website copy, videos, and immersive interactive experiences
- Work with team to execute content programs that are mindful of and include search engine optimization, social media, and editorial partnerships
- Work with internal and client teams to create or coordinate campaigns, editorial calendars, and other key marketing initiatives
- 2-3 years of writing and editing online content. Experience in B2B and technology sectors is a plus
- Impeccable writing skills and editorial judgment, from crafting must-click headlines to curating must-know content, and everything in between
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO, social platforms, influencer outreach and email
- Ability to communicate clearly under pressure
- Experience in a newsroom environment or media-like culture
- Familiarity with content management systems, social software, Google Analytics, and other audience development tools highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field
Manifest is an equal opportunity employer. Manifest does not sponsor employment visas.