Director of Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Full Time
GoNoodle is looking to add a Director of Business Intelligence & Analytics to help unlock the insights in our user data, democratize data across the organization, build strong customer and consumer insights capability and develop external reporting to show impact.
As part of our mission-driven team, you’ll be making a difference in the lives of millions of kids who engage with GoNoodle’s movement and mindfulness content both in the classroom and at home. Kids who engage with GoNoodle content experience health benefits, improved academic performance, fewer behavioral issues and a stronger sense of community in the classroom. We help kids be the best versions of themselves.
As GoNoodle’s Director of Business Intelligence & Analytics you will:
- Work with the operations team to develop a business intelligence roadmap with actionable deliverables to support the company’s key growth objectives
- Provide internal visibility to business and functional KPIs to help guide effective decision making and steer company resources to maximize operational efficiency
- Align with department leadership to define and develop analytics for the department’s most important initiatives based on an understanding of their key business metrics, levers, strategy and goals
- Automate reporting within the organization, helping all teams self serve data, create visualizations, and dashboard actionable KPIs
- Develop client facing reporting for external customers including healthcare partners, ambassadors, media partners, etc.
- Leverage secondary research and conduct primary research (qualitative and quantitative) as needed for new business opportunities
Strong candidates will bring the following experience and skill sets:
- Analytical - Minimum of 5 years experience in developing data and research driven insights to drive business strategies, preferably within a digital media company.
- Effective - Proactive communication style, excellent writer and presenter using clear and concise communication. Ideal candidate will have experience translating data into compelling business strategies and sales stories.
- Curious - Every answer raises more questions. An endless desire to know more about the business, the consumer, the competitor.
- Collaborative - Skilled at working with cross-functional team members to achieve desired outcomes. Open to feedback and willing to consider different approaches.
- Strategic - Exhibits deep user understanding and evidence of developing insight-driven strategies in previous roles.