Social Media Manager
- Full Time
Macmillan Publishers is a global trade book publishing company with prominent imprints around the world, publishing a broad range of award-winning books for children and adults in all categories and formats. Macmillan Publishers is committed to our authors, our employees, and to the environment.
U.S. publishers include Celadon Books, Farrar, Straus and Giroux, Flatiron Books, Henry Holt & Company, Macmillan Audio, Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group, Picador, St. Martin's Press and Tor Books. In the UK, Australia, India, and South Africa, Macmillan publishes under the Pan Macmillan name. The German company, Holtzbrinck Deutsche Buchverlage, includes among its imprints S. Fischer, Kiepenheuer and Witsch, Rowohlt, and Droemer Knaur.
Macmillan Publishers is a division of the Holtzbrinck Publishing Group, a large family-owned media company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to reflecting a broad representation of differences --race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, physical ability, age, family status, economic background and status, geographical background and status, and perspective — in our workplace. The successful candidate for this position will be an employee of Macmillan Publishing Group, LLC
Celadon Books is looking for a dynamic, creative social media manager who is an avid reader, has experience with brand building, digs into data and analytics with enthusiasm, and is an established content creator.
This position will conceptualize and execute custom social media programs across Celadon’s platforms that drive and maintain growth and engagement, increase email acquisitions and site traffic, and establish partnerships with 3rd parties.
• Create and manage social calendar that incorporates all Celadon books’ key milestones and content, industry events, and relevant cultural moments.
• Experience creating appealing visuals for online content and social posts. Photography and Illustration skills required.
• Expertise with social media platforms, including strong instincts and keen understanding of how best to engage with community.
• Maintain engagement by responding to communities in a timely and on brand manner. This will include monitoring channels outside of business hours.
• Work with analytics teams to analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns and develop best practices.
• Proficiency with Facebook Business Manager.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
• 3-5 years of professional experience in marketing/publicity/digital content.
• Content creator who knows and values sophisticated visual design.
• Extremely organized and highly detail-oriented.
• Demonstrates strong social skills such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution. A team-player above all else.
• Adept at prioritization, juggling multiple tasks, and meeting deadlines.
Design and Technical Experience:
• Moderate technical skills (HTML and design experience a plus).
• Functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
• Understanding of Google Analytics.
• Beginner to intermediate level knowledge of Adobe software, such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
Portfolio or active links to projects required