Senior Graphic Designer
- Full Time
Position: Senior Graphic Designer
Location: Central Phoenix
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $58,000-$65,000; DOE
Our client is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their team.
This will be onsite, 40-50 hours per week depending on work load.
***Must have a strong portfolio that emphasizes a great eye for design with beautiful design of large graphics and photography balanced with minimal type/copy. Composition is key for qualifying and clean / minimal design!***
What you will be doing as a Senior Graphic Designer:
- Executing design for a variety of print and digital marketing collateral
- Working directly with account manager and copywriter to manage projects and design high quality deliverables that meet quick deadlines
- Present concepts and designs to clients over the phone or via video conference and communicate with client how you chose to execute their ideas in combination with brand standards
- Production work and making changes to existing templates and brand design work
- Concept and design logos, brochures, emails, microsites, landing pages, books and presentations
- Design web pages with the understanding of limitations that exist once you pass to developer
What you need to know Senior Graphic Designer:
- 3+ years of professional Graphic Design experience
- Must have worked in an ad agency or corporate in-house environment
- Expert skill set with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong typography and composition skills
- Flexible to design and also manage projects in addition to production work
The best fit for this role is someone who is a go-getter, takes initiative, can run with designs once given creative direction, has a positive attitude and can work well in a collaborate, team environment.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.