As Manager, Digital Marketing + Production for NBCUniversal's in-house creative agency, you’ll be working closely with key internal stakeholders across NBCU’s Ad Sales department to strategize and execute on projects for NBCU cross-portfolio messaging through digital channels.
Leveraging the team’s tech capabilities and platforms, you’ll create, execute, optimize and report on digitally driven marketing solutions for NBCU Ad Sales that meet the challenges of an ever-changing media landscape. RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop and execute product roadmaps for development and maintenance of NBCU Ad Sales’ digital platforms, supporting NBCU Ad Sales’ go-to-market initiatives, communications and events
Responsible for site strategy, functionality and content, serving as UI-UX lead and working collaboratively with third party development teamServe as project manager for development of content collection/publication, upgrades and redesignsPublish content on websites through CMS as well as build custom-coded pages and experiences tailored to specific audience groups with an eye for design. With support of Digital Marketing CoordinatorOversee site/digital development budgetManage quality assurance and usability
Digital Content, Media and communication execution
Provide input in to marketing and campaign strategies, especially in the communication of web/digital best practicesWork closely with strategy leads to ensure email and campaign asset design, segmentation, and messaging align with web design quality and functionalityOversee the creation and deployment of marketing materials for all client communication through digital channels: email, social, digital, events, video, etc.Manage email marketing platform, handling deployment, analysis, optimizationManage user database maintenance and CRM segmentationProduce livestream events, collaborating with properties, corp comms, tech ops, developersBuild and execute comprehensive CRM strategy
Monitor digital analytics against KPIs, continuously evaluating and optimizing for strong performanceBuild and manage relationships with key internal stakeholders
Working cross-functionally across the organization with Sales, Trade Marketing, Corporate Communications, Creative teams and more to approve and execute strategyManage all third party vendor relationships for all digital efforts
Tech/ Digital Innovation Lead
Collaborate with internal teams as Project Manager to develop engaging initiatives and communications, custom graphics/videos, interactive content experiencesOversee research and reports on industry trends, digital innovation
• 4+ years experience at an agency, media company or sales organization where responsible for digital marketing strategy development, presentation and execution
• 3+ years of software UI/UX design experience
• Advanced degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
• Experience designing web-based, responsive interfaces, across all platforms and devices
• Deep understanding of HTML, CSS, etc.
• Experience working across complex user flows with differentiating user roles and permissions
• Deep understanding of web analytics platforms and tools
• Deep understanding of email marketing platforms
• Online portfolio showcasing great interactive design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes, mockups)
• Strong oral, written and presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively, especially for a business audience
• Advanced experience working with MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Intermediate experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, AfterEffects)
• Passion for user experience, interactive design
• Strong critical thinker who can apply data-driven insights and test measurable hypotheses
• Creative problem solver with ability to approach complex concepts from multiple perspectives
• Quick learner, both curious and resourceful as a self-starter
• Willingness to accept and incorporate team feedback into their work, as well as an ability to deliver constructive feedback to other team members
• Enthusiastic participation in team projects, from group discussions to collective materials
• Influential with internal stakeholders and external clients through strong interpersonal communication and valued project contributions
• Strong interest in the media and advertising industry, knowledgeable of the sales process and current consumer behavioral or cultural trends, working familiarity with the NBCU portfolio
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.