This position responsibilities include:Reporting to Director, Digital Content & Strategy, develop and implement multi-platform audio strategy that includes Podcasts and Live-streaming of audio content.Supervise production of twice daily radio simulcast shows, oversee radio simulcast producersSupervise the production of each audio product as well as determining analytics, KPI’s and distribution platformsProduce original podcastsWork with Content staff to line-up talent and guestsOversee Audio EditorClearly communicate best practices to our talent and staffDistribute podcast to relevant platformsBasic Qualifications/Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum five (5) years producing audio content through a talk-show
- Experience in producing major market radio shows including rundowns
- Knowledge of current Boston professional sports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with both technical and editorial personnel
- Proven ability to prioritize and make critical programming decisions under tight deadlines
- Must be willing to work in Burlington, MA and then Needham, MA (Fall 2019)
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
NBC Sports Regional Networks, part of the NBC Sports Group, consist of 9 regional networks that deliver more than 2,400 live sporting events annually, along with award-winning breaking news, comprehensive analysis, digital content and original programming to more than 43 million homes. The NBC Sports Regional Networks are: NBC Sports Bay Area, NBC Sports California, NBC Sports Chicago, NBC Sports Washington, which serves Baltimore and Washington D.C., NBC Sports Boston, NBC Sports Northwest, NBC Sports Philadelphia and NBC Sports Philadelphia + and SportsNet New York.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.