Sales Support Associate
- Full Time
At CoxReps our Sales Support Associates provide sales support to the sales teams, including order maintenance, office workflow, data compilation and correspondence with client stations and media buyers. In this position, you will work with Account Executives, Sales Managers and a Sales Support team to assist with a wide range of sales related functions including direct contact with clients.
• Assists Account Executives with order maintenance: order input, make goods, posts and invoices.
• Accurately inputs broadcast orders for client stations.
• Pull spots times, maintain current on-air contracts, report any adjustments to schedule.
• Inform agency buyers of program changes and outstanding pre-empts.
• Resolves discrepancies with agencies/buyers.
• Collaborates with Account Executives to build make good packages/offers.
• Ensures all orders are confirmed and the in-house dashboard is up to date and reflects accurate order status.
• Develops strong relationships with all station and agency personnel.
• Assists Account Executive in negotiation of UD weight.
• Good understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Performs general office duties including answering phones and other administrative duties as requestedQualifications:• College degree preferred, preferably in communications, public relations, advertising or business.
• Well-organized and time managed.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong written, math and oral communication skills. Solid interpersonal and customer service skills a must.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, able to act with a sense of urgency and adhere to set deadlines
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.