Senior Solutions Specialist
- Full Time
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand.
As a Senior Retail Sales Associate, you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization, by serving as a front-line ambassador of the Cox brand. Working in a Cox Solutions Store, you will play an integral role in maximizing store sales, retention and profitability by assisting as needed in other operational activities such as training, merchandising, and inventory management.
In addition to individual customer service and sales responsibilities, the Senior Retail Sales Associate, will serve a “manager on duty” when necessary, completing paperwork and sales reports as they relate to store opening and closing activities.
This is the perfect career opportunity for sales-driven individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit. While this role is responsible for both sales and leadership duties, because a large percentage of time is devoted to individual sales, it is currently compensated based on achievement of individual sales goals.
Unleash your potential with Cox Communications as a Senior Retail Sales Associate. Keep reading to learn more and apply today!
At Cox Communications, our employees are our most important resource. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus unlimited commission potential
- Generous benefits to include healthcare day one, paid time off and 401(k) matching
- Free Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Career development programs and ongoing training, including tuition assistance
Future career growth and promotional opportunities
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions Ensures individual sales and retention targets are met
- Builds and maintains relationships with new and existing customers
- Explains, illustrates, demonstrates product capabilities and offers suggestions based on customers’ wants and needs
- Models best-in-class customer service skills and aids customers in completing purchases and resolving issues
- As needed, acts as Manager On Duty to assist Solutions Specialists with conflict and/or issue resolution as well as customer escalation
- Assists with operational activities such as inventory cycle counts, stock replenishment, training, merchandising, and special event execution
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- 2 or more year of experience preferred in sales or customer service-oriented role
- Track record of high individual performance with demonstrated financial result in sales and retention
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively sell products using a solutions-based approach
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products, services, and accessories
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help manage stock room inventory.
- Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet customers and demonstrate products and services
- 2 or more years of experience preferred in Retail
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.