- Full Time
Phil & Co. is a creative marketing, branding and communications agency specializing in non-profit, social impact and corporate social responsibility work.
We’re looking for a personable, high-energy account manager with social media and digital campaign experience to lead day-to-day on key accounts and assist in new business efforts. The right candidate will be detail-oriented and ready to contribute new ideas as part of a tight-knit team.
- Represent Phil & Co. to select clients – manage day-to-day communications, scheduling, workflows, vendor coordination, reporting and overall quality control
- Contribute to strategic and creative planning for client assignments and prosocial campaigns
- Prepare briefs and agendas and participate in client presentations
- Communicate with new client prospects to vet and help pursue new opportunities
- Help represent agency at industry events
- Keep up with news in our category to inform ideas and opportunities for agency and clients
Skills / Requirements:
- Minimum of two years agency experience servicing/supporting clients
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interest in social platforms and trends in digital media
- Solid understanding of major communications channels and how they can serve clients like ours
- Attention to detail, eagerness to learn and contribute, comfort working independently with accountability to deadlines
- Demonstrated commitment to social causes/advocacy or experience with cause marketing
- Interest in building expertise in web analytics and/or social media listening/monitoring tools
- Hands-on experience creating and growing a social/web/digital presence from scratch
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial account manager looking for hands-on involvement in a wide array of agency activities and a chance to grow with the agency.
Phil & Co. is committed to building a diverse team and encourages participation from all qualified people.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.