Director of Marketing
- Full Time
The Marketing Director is the senior most marketing executive responsible for marketing, promotions, branding and team management. This position reports directly to the president of the company and coordinates with the CFO on daily operations.
The Director will be responsible for creating national strategies as well as localized marketing plans, coordinating with P.R. firms & creative agencies for brand development and overseeing the marketing department in its execution marketing plans, including, but not limited to, organic & paid social media, email marketing and database management, grass roots marketing and outdoor advertising, media partnerships including radio & TV advertising, analyzing sales trends and identifying deficiencies.
North American Entertainment Group Inc. is one of the largest independent promoters of entertainment tours and live events in the United States. With over twenty five years in the industry and an extensive history in venue management, NAEG has consistently delivered the hottest concerts & comedy shows to venues in over one hundred markets.
- At Least 5 years of experience in event marketing and/or promotions
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Knowledge of or experience working in the concert or entertainment industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task while having attention to detail in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Hands on negotiation of radio promotions, monitoring and follow up
- Identify key competition for individual events
- Manage budgetary decisions for new advertising opportunities as they arise
- Brand creation for new tours from naming through production of all marketing materials
- Oversight of social media team with both organic and advertising strategies, awareness of data capturing methods for remarketing, conversion tracking and other strategies associated with e-commerce digital advertising
- Coordinate artist involvement with social posts, recorded drops, interviews, meet n greets, etc.
- Review daily ticket sales reports and prioritizing the teams efforts based on any under-performing sales data.
- Lead team meetings, set goals and deadlines, oversee execution by all team members