Content Director: Business Ideas
5 days left
- Full Time
Entrepreneur.com is hiring a content director in its New York City office to oversee its “Business Ideas” channel. This is the part of our site devoted to how-to content for people looking to launch a business, whether it is a side hustle or full-time undertaking.
Business ideas and side hustles have always been popular topics on Entrepreneur.com, and we are looking for a candidate with the passion, energy and knowledge to expand this vertical into a must-read resource for the next wave of entrepreneurs.
We need this content director to have a drive to do great things that matches the audience we serve. This content director will not just be running an editorial section. They will own this topic completely, from overseeing articles to podcasts to videos, to conceptualizing new products and services to help future entrepreneurs.
Here are some of the tasks of this job will entail:
- Produce and edit content touching on all facets of finding the right business idea
- Creatively repackage and resurface relevant content from our vast archive
- Conceptualize (and then, with our dev team, help develop) new digital tools that can help entrepreneurs—for example, online calculators, guides, downloadable pdfs, webinars, and more
- Identify and build relationships with new partners—from independent podcasts that can become part of our network, to events that we can work together on, and more
- Work with our sales team to come up with new sponsorship opportunities
The ideal candidate knows the interests and needs of entrepreneurs and is able to transform that knowledge into how-to content that helps people on their journey.
Candidate must have at least five years of editorial experience—but what’s more important is someone who is an idea machine, is organized, and is excited to provide a great resource for entrepreneurs making that first big step.
Submit cover letter and resume.
Apply for Content Director: Business Ideas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly